N.C.C.’s furnish passenger transport services for transfers and excursions, weddings and events. Sure, our services cost more than a standard taxi trip but here’s why:
1) Our vehicles are scrupulously maintained and are by law subject to yearly inspection.
2) Vehicles are typically replaced every 4-5 years.
3) Insurance coverage is obligatory and by law is very high — between 5 and 50 million Euro per incident in order to cover any bodily injury or damage to personal property.
4) Each N.C.C. is a legitimate business entity, subject to fiscal compliance. A legitimate N.C.C. will be registered with the local chamber of commerce and have a VAT registration number.
5) In order to receive the N.C.C. designation it is necessary to obtain administrative authorization from an Italian municipality . This authorization is granted after the municipality has reviewed and rated applicants in an open competition. Besides being in possession of a valid driver’s license, N.C.C. drivers are required to have the following additional qualifications:
- “CAP” – Certificate of Professional Qualification, after passing an exam given by the state authority for motor vehicles.
- “L’iscrizione al ruolo” – Registration within the region where the driver will be working, after being successfully examined by a committee specific to this task.
- Absence of any criminal record.
- N.C.C. drivers are also subject to special monitoring for drugs and alcohol. While working, their blood alcohol level must be absolute zero. (A driver with non-professional designation can have up to 0.05%)
6) Considering all of the above, it’s no coincidence that those who want to travel in safety place their trust in the N.C.C. professional! Our clients include:
- Businesses and their professional staff
- Travel agencies and individual tourist travelers
- Foreign delegations and important persons in the world of entertainment
- Disabled persons
- Transportation of students arranged by public and private schools
Don’t risk your safety and that of your family in order to save a few Euro! Choose to travel confidently with an N.C.C.